jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

A public manager

I study public management and I choose it around five years ago. I always like the public service, because I think that there are many persons that need develop themselves but they cannot do it. Our country really need to that persons, but we live on an unequal educational and economic system: we can´t lose their talents and we need understand it and do something about

The public manager works in the government and public organizations. They made studies about the people needs and work to develop the social policies and the strategic plans. Their obligations are always respect the law and use with effectiveness and efficiency the public resources, besides, the promotion to the social welfare.

A good professional of this career needs get knowledge about the government functions, the law, managerial tools, and how formulate and value social programs; it is not the same that the private sector´s abilities, because we always need focus in the government and social goals.

My favorite subjects are the formulation and analysis of the effectiveness of the social´s programs, and the management of resources. Is here we really feel what the public value is.
Like you can see, I love what I´m doing, and really believe in it.

4 comentarios:

  1. I meet your written very interesting because it has a lot social preocupation. You explain the things very clear. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The tools that you consider are more important,
    I forget think in those.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tami the social view is very important for the career , but I don´t know the content of your favorite subjects
    Bye Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hahaha I love this song!! it's really cool, although i don't like rap music,well just a little.
    this kind of movie is a leit motiv in the hollywood indudtry...
    i've seen a lot of this movies, because i like it, however i think they are too repetitive
    !
    have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar