jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

all about

Hello, well, here I am, writing without many things to say, but the work is the work, so:

My name is Tamara and I´m student of Public Management in the Universidad de Chile. This is my second year of English (I´m in third level with miss Jaramillo) and I hope get good marks this year.

I always like learn lenguages, specially english, but I need develope some special areas like speaking, because this is difficult for me: I always forget some important words or the tense of the sentences, but this is only because I am a bit absent-minded

Well thats all... I see you son.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello TAmara:
    You must be a woman in love!! Is Nilam the name of your boyfriend?
    Anyway, I hope you learn a lot of English too. You need to practice a bit extra, though.
    Regards,

    ResponderEliminar