jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My favourite piece of technology

There are so many piece of technology that I can’t choose just one, so I think that all them can be summarize in the “electric energy”. Some times we forget that almost all technological elements need the electricity to work… I know that, because sometimes my family and I going to visit the country, and in some places there isn’t electrical energy… this is terrible… in the early days you can try to see it from the romantic o adventure side (to eat or made usual things), but at the end, the patience as gone and you need feel the sensation to press a button to read, wash tv, use the computer and even to see the way to bathroom in the darks nights... that’s why I love the electricity!! (ja, ja)

We use the electric energy all day, every time since we born, but we don’t really know how it came to us. Recently, for family things, I learned some things about, like the installation of a electric system in a place without it, is really expensive and difficult:
First, you need a measure of the distance between the last electric connection and your place, then whit this; you go to the electric company, there is when you realize that the cost is really high: their can charge you millions for it!!...In this point, if you don’t have enough money, you are destroyed, buying candles…
But you have one hope yet: the policies and programs from the government can help you!!... And then the bureaucracy will become your new problem …
My familiar experience takes one year, and it is not resolve yet… so the next time that you turn on the lights, thinks in all the process that it involves, and appreciates the importance of the electricity.

4 comentarios:

  1. Very interesting experience,
    Could you help me with the installation of a electric system in my bedroom?

    I hope you can.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :O
    tam, this can be your other career!!
    xD

    I love your story !
    see u!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the technology ie very basic, in this actually wordl.

    bye

    see you later!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. well really it was a sad history, it really affect me...I still cry when I remember it...

    and yes Juan Antonio, I´m pretty good electrician, I made a lamp in 1° in the school and it worked...for a few minutes jejej

    ResponderEliminar