martes, 21 de abril de 2009

Pichilemu


Well this is where I spent my vacation: Pichilemu. I`m sorry because I can`t put a picture of me… but I dont like the pictures so I never take them. I spent two weeks there with my all my family and my boyfriend. Pichilemu is a great beach but the water is really cold so you can`t be much time swimming.

Pichilemu is also known as the city's world surfing because the waves are huge all year, so, while touring, you can see many Americans and Australians with their tables around. Also nights are fun, on holiday are many people walking through the parks and beach, and sometimes you can go to the musical shows on the beach or buy handicraft.


I love Pichilemu, it's fun, but also is very relaxing, it has many places to visit and learn about interesting things and of course, to dance and have a good time too.


This is a good place to have fun and relax in good company

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Tamara:
    Theh idea of the post was to talk about a photograph you like and give info about it. I think you misunderstood the task.
    regards,

    ResponderEliminar