jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

July´s blog

Today, I´m going to talk about Julia´s blog. It is not a random decision, it is because I think that Julia is a consistent person, I mean she always is in the same line to think and act on different situations and I love her blog because it reflects her deeps believes, even it names reflect it: “Think green”. I choose her too, because when somebody asks me about what is my favorite post this semester, it is the Julia´s post above what Chilean politics we will change if we could. She writes about the need to change the environmental policies, and develop an analysis about the Chilean situations…and she was right: our government and all we, should take conscience and care our planet, because if we destroy it, we are destroyed our future too, we need effective policies about it, education at the theme, and put the sources looking for renewable energy. So… go on Julita!

I love the pictures and the background color too; I think that all in this blog is perfect and harmonious.

1 comentario: